nanotools. precise. durable.
We make simply the most precise, most durable and most advanced AFM probes in the world. nanotools CarbonNanoTips. For the ultimate precision in automated AFM systems. For the ultimate performance in research and science. For the ultimate flexibility with customized tip-cantilever solutions, starting from a set of 5 tips up to wafers with 400 tips each.
- Precise. 2 nm sharpness. Better than 0.5 ° tip orientation. nanometer accuracy in tip length and diameter.
- Durable. Made of amorphous, high density diamondlike carbon (HDC/DLC). Mechanical robustness eight times better than that of silicon, inert to most chemicals, smooth hydrophobic tip surface.
- Accurate. Well-defined, conical, rotation-symmetric single-tip shape. All dimensions controlled within nanometer precision.
- Fits all. Compatible with almost all noncontact AFM systems, including automated in-fab tools.
- Value. Lowest cost per measurement in the market.
- Quality. Good-tip guarantee. 100% SEM check for every tip. nanotools® quality certified per DIN EN ISO 9001. Product specification provided on individual datasheet for each probe.
- Ready. Fully automated probe manufactruing process. Track record of supplying semiconductor industry for > 15 years. Most probes are on stock, ready to ship same day.
nanotools CarbonNanoTips are made of high density, amorphous diamondlike carbon (HDC/DLC), using our patented EBD technology. For the cantilever and chip assembly we use single crystal silicon and SiNi among other materials. A wide range of different cantilever designs, beam as well as triangular, force constant and resonance frequencies is available, which fit your AFM system and your application. From contact to MHz resonance, from scanning in air to scanning in liquid.